HOW DOES IT WORK?
- To shop: Browse through thousands of selected items. Make your choice and follow the instructions to place your order. We also organize 3 to 4 sales per year: garden sales, markets or pop-up shops. Register to our Newsletter or follow us on social media to be updated with events.
- To sell: Because they grow so fast, your wardrobes are overflowing with clothes that became too small. You do not want to waste your time nor have the desire to sell them yourself on the Internet or other social networks. We offer you to buy the clothes that your children no longer wear, clothes in perfect condition and corresponding to our quality requirements. You can visit the section for more infos.
WHERE DO THE CLOTHES COME FROM?
The clothes come from children's wardrobes from all over UAE.
WHAT DOES "NEW WITH TAG ", “LIKE NEW” "VERY GOOD CONDITION" OR "GOOD CONDITION" MEAN?
- A "new with tag”condition means that the garment is new, has never been worn and still has its store label.
- A garment in "like new”condition is a garment that is comparable to new condition, or has never been worn but no longer displays the store label.
- A garment in “very good condition” is a garment that is close to a new condition and has no visible sign of wear but has been worn.
- A garment in "good condition" is a garment that may have some slight signs of wear, but this is not very marked and does not prevent the garment from meeting our selection criteria.
WHY SHOULD I CREATE A CUSTOMER ACCOUNT?
When you create an account, your delivery information and invoices are saved, making your purchases easier and faster.
“Yalla Kids!” Would like to know you in case you wish to sell your children’s clothes as you may choose the voucher option that will be credited to your account.
WHAT ARE THE FORMS OF PAYMENT ACCEPTED ?
As per the moment, we offer "cash on delivery" and "bank deposit" options.
If you choose "cash on delivery", you will pay the full amount of your order to our partner courrier company delivering the items or you will pay it to us when picking up at our location. If you choose the "bank deposit" option, we will send your parcel for delivery or call you to pick it up as soon as the money reaches us.
HOW TO USE A PROMO CODE?
Before sending your order, at the bottom of your basket, a "promo code" insert is present. Then enter your promo code and validate it before proceeding to the payment.
WHEN I ADD AN ITEM IN MY BASKET, IT IS AUTOMATICALLY RESERVED FOR ME?
At “Yalla Kids!” it’s a one piece concept , so to be fair, the person who will validate his order first will have priority over an item. Thus, if you go to your shopping cart and one of its items was sold during your shopping, it will automatically disappear from your basket.
CAN I MODIFY OR CANCEL AN ORDER ONCE VALIDATED?
Once validated, your request is no longer editable. However, if you wish to cancel or modify it, you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org to find a solution to your problem. This request must be made as soon as possible. Once the order has been shipped, we cannot proceed to cancel or modify it.